PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS VERY CAREFULLY
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com
Eligibility and how to enter
- This prize draw is administered by Blockstar Developments Limited (trading as Zumo), company number SC583644 registered at 5th Floor 125 Princes Street, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH2 4AD (“Zumo”, “we”, “us”, “our”)
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents who:
- Are aged 18 years or over;
- Are Zumo customers by having successfully passed the ID check and completed the account creation process; and
- Are not employees, agents or representatives of us, or any third party directly associated with the administration of this competition, or family members of the foregoing persons.
- This prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. However, to enter each participant must:
- Carry out a specific task which we will detail via our Twitter account, Facebook account and/or any other media (a “prize draw entry”);
- Accept any relevant terms, conditions and other related obligations (including in relation to privacy and data protection)
- Answer all reasonable question(s) asked by us in connection with this competition.
- Entries must be submitted by participants on the Zumo Facebook page, on Twitter or on Instagram between 5:00pm 1st December 2020 and 11:59pm 21 December 2020. Entries received outside of this time will not be accepted.
- We accept no responsibility for entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions, including where entries are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software or server failure of any kind or any other circumstances not under our control.
The prize and how to win
- Entrants will be tasked to follow Zumo on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and make a post which:
- Uses the hashtag #SmartMoneyForEveryone;
- Tags 3 friends; and
- Contains either:
- A selfie with a Zumo advert. For physical Zumo adverts this can be a newspaper advert or a billboard advert on a public footpath only (roadside billboard adverts are not included and selfies must not be taken with such adverts). For digital Zumo adverts this can be the Zumo website or other Internet advert; or
- An answer to a question posed by the Zumo social media account, including but not limited to questions on financial liberation, the future of finances, cryptocurrency and winning the prize.
- One winner will be selected at random on the 22nd December 2020 and the selection will be final.
- There will be a total of one prize the winner of which will receive £500 worth of Bitcoin sent into their Zumo wallet.
- The winner will be announced by us on or around the selection day and we will promptly notify the winner by direct message on social media. Following such notification, the winner will provide us with their Zumo account information for delivery of the Bitcoin and any other information reasonably required by us as to administer the prize draw within 48 hours of such request by us to the winner.
- The prize will, within thirty days of the selection day, be delivered to the winner.
- Failure to provide any of the information set out in these terms and conditions in accordance with the applicable timelines will result in the winners forfeiting the prize and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described herein.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon submitting a prize draw entry. We reserve the right to refuse prize draw entries, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions or any applicable law or regulation.
- We reserve the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as permitted by applicable law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death arising out of, or in relation to, your participation in this prize draw. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation we will publish the winner’s social media username and winning entry on our social media accounts on the day the winner is announced. If you object to any or all of your username and winning entry being published or made available, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Personal data, as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation, supplied during the course of this prize draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for the administration of this prize draw, the fulfilment, delivery and or arrangement of the prize, and the promotion of our products and services.
- The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or any other social network.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Scotland. You can bring legal proceedings in the Scottish Courts. If you live in England and Wales, you can bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish or the English and Welsh courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Northern Irish or the Scottish courts.